Onboarding for Zomato
About the company
Zomata is a food delivery mobile app present in more than 30 major cities of India. Zomato’s App allows you to place an online food order from your nearby restaurants. It also has their own delivery executives which pick up your order from the restaurant & delivery at your doorstep in the minimum time possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. You would be allocated with details of drivers looking out for a job.
2. You will have to call these drivers, pitch them about the benefits of joining Zomato.
3. Then, get them to fill up a google form that will initiate their onboarding process.
4. Accordingly, you will have to update the details on the website.
5. You will be trained online by the respective manager before you start your internship regarding all its aspects- the email content, information about the documents and the pitch that you will be using during the internship.
What you get?
2. Internship Certificate, after successful completion of the internship
3. Pre-placement interview offer (Only for good performers)
4. Startup experience to level up your resume
5. Dedicated manager for one-on-one mentorship throughout the course of your internship