Driver Onboarding For OLA
About the company
Ola Cabs is an Indian ridesharing company offering services that include peer-to-peer ridesharing, ride service hailing, taxi and food delivery. The company is based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India and was developed by ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.Ola is looking to increase its on-field strength for which they are on-boarding new driver-partners. In this internship, you will be responsible for initiating the onboarding process for the drivers that are interested in joining Ola as a driver-partner.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. You have to collect the data of Job Seekers who are across your city.
2. You will have to call these drivers, pitch them about the benefits (Like Insurance benefits, incentive structure, etc.) of joining Ola.
3. Then, get them to fill up a form that will initiate their onboarding process. (Form will require details like DL image, RC image, etc.)
4. Accordingly, you will have to update the details on the google sheet.
5. You will be trained online by the respective manager before you start your internship regarding all its aspects- the email content, information about the documents and the pitch that you will be using during the internship.
What you get?
2. Internship Certificate, after successful completion of the internship
3. Pre-placement interview offer (Only for good performers)
4. Startup experience to level up your resume
5. Dedicated manager for one-on-one mentorship throughout the course of your internship